Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Halloween Party

We had a groovy  Halloween Party this year. Becca and I planned the event for our young adults at church. It took a while to find or even convince T to wear a costume but alas, here he is ready to par-tee or chill, maybe chill is better. Becca is a vision of 1920's splendor. She found a great Costume Closet here in town that offers free costumes. For reals, free!  I couldn't make up my mind so I pulled together a last minute Grad Princess costume. It was here... and free. Plus, I've always wanted to be a princess. The evening was filled with a costume contest, pumpkin carving, bubble blowing, a sing off, name how many candy corns there are in the jar contest, and of course food. WAY too much food. All in all, the night was a success! 



The World Series was happening and we had some die hard fans so a little party and a little baseball, it works.









Happy Halloween 2015

No comments: